Sunday 18 December 2011

I don't wanna die!

3 months of a strange Arsenal year and we're 5th. Almost suicidal at the start of the season and now our one man show is keeping us in contention for Europe next year, which is the only thing we have to sing about this year! He’s also the only reason I’ve enjoyed a week at the top of my fantasy football table, although after today I’m fairly sure I will be relegated to the depths of mid-table mediocrity. Next year I’m going to make a team of ex-Arsenal players and see how it gets on against my proper team! The main thing is that on Match of the Day when they were introducing Alan Hansen and Lee Dixon, Alan won the most league titles competition.

Anyway since Halloween the main thing we’ve been playing is house of the dead, with agent G of the AMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment