Saturday 8 October 2011

NHS Redemption

Do they do it on purpose? It's like they push you over just so they can help you up.

The doctor at the shoulder clinic told me that the physio would get in contact with me, but it would be at least 4 weeks.

3 days later I got a phone call from Chris, my new physio :)

Up until my first appointment all I had to do was one exercise; this was set by the original doctor, leaning over and swinging my arm like a pendulum. It felt a bit silly.

My physiotherepist was called Chris, and she was good, and gave me many exercises to do; stretchy arm curls, weights and stuff too. Anyway after the first date, we arranged the second a week later, and 3 weeks after that the infamous third ;) After that she went a bit cold, and we had a 6 week break, then, without warning after that she dumped me :(

Since then I have had 3 different hospitals contact me saying that I can now go for physio, which seems very silly as I've been discharged.

Anyway, England went out of the world cup today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment