Thursday 12 July 2012

Dashed Hopes

Tonight I went out for dinner with my girlfriend and her friend.  The evening was very pleasant and the food was very tasty, and especially good as we used the Tastecard and got it all for £30, although it was bad for my diet as they were both a bit pathetic with their food. 

When we got home we watched Spartacus and saw a nude girl smash another nude girls head in, and inspired by this we googled ourselves nude.  There was a man sucking another man off when we searched for me, and loads of other interesting images, I thought it was nice.  Then my girlfriend asked her friend to kiss me!  She said no.  I was sad, not only because she said no, but because it was all a mean trick and it was never going to happen.  It's only 11.26 now though and I don't know what's going to happen next.... most likely sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment